Roles & Responsibilites
- Timely inspection of parts according to work instructions and customer specifications.
- Follows work instructions, sampling plans and customer-specific inspection to ensure the quality of each customer order.
- Uses inspection tools such as: microscope, x-rays, humidity chamber and micrometer to inspect parts.
- Accurately completes required paperwork for approved parts and form QMF 09 when there is a quality issue.
- Must be able to prioritize work.
- Ensures proper preventive maintenance and calibration of inspection tools.
- Other duties as apparent or as assigned to meet business needs.
- Excellent attendance, work performance and safety record.
- Proficiency working with Corrective Action, Defective Material, and Document / Engineering Change Order processes.
- Attention to detail, ability to read blueprints and perform math calculations.
- Ability to read work instructions and complete paperwork accurately.
- Strong customer focus and solutions orientation.
- Desire and ability to operate ethically and according to company policies.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and time management skills.