Roles & Responsibilites
- Prepare customer parts for plating using wires to tie parts onto racks used in plating, in accordance with established process and procedures.
- Rack parts in a timely manner to customer specifications.
- Fasten metal parts to devices such as hooks, racks, or loads work pieces in baskets or barrels.
- Determine the most efficient and effective method of racking customer parts of various sizes and geometric shapes.
- Follow company policies, work processes and documentation requirements.
- Strive for continuous improvement.
- Other duties as apparent or as assigned to meet business needs.
- Good employment record in roles requiring strong attention to detail, dependability, and commitment to quality.
- Strong customer focus and solutions orientation.
- Desire and ability to operate ethically and according to company policies.