Roles & Responsibilites
- Receive in customer parts on a timely basis and enter orders accurately.
- Provides good customer service to individuals dropping off product.
- Follow approved processes to receive, audit and enter customer parts in the production system. Including pre-inspection of orders to verify correct quantities, identification of defective product, and address discrepancies. Routes customer product to production for processing.
- Ship parts in a timely manner to customer specifications.
- Verifies correct product packaging and labeling.
- Determines the most efficient and cost-effective method to ship customer product. Schedules shipments via telephone or vendor online system. Uses customer-specific carriers as requested.
- Follow work instructions and customer-specific shipping requirements to ensure order accuracy.
- Other duties as apparent or as assigned to meet business needs.
- Forklift operation (must be able to be licensed by Incertec).
- Excellent attendance, work performance and safety record.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to read work instructions and complete paperwork accurately.