Roles & Responsibilites
- Applies protective masking (areas not to be plated) to parts according to customer specifications.
- Ensure timely production of high-quality products to customer specifications.
- Apply tape, liquid masking (paints), plugs, etc. to parts in accordance with established practices and procedures to satisfy customer specifications.
- Follow written and verbal work instructions to ensure accuracy of each project.
- Select and use proper tools (masking type, paint brush, plug size etc.)
- Follow company policies, work processes and documentation requirements.
- Strive for continuous improvement.
- Other duties as apparent or as assigned to meet business needs.
- Good employment record in roles requiring strong attention to detail, dependability, and commitment to quality.
- Steady hands with strong finger dexterity, enabling precision painting and masking.
- Previous experience with liquid masking preferred.
- Strong customer focus and solutions orientation.
- Desire and ability to operate ethically and according to company policies.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and time management skills.