Roles & Responsibilites
- Ensure timely and safe handling and disposal of chemicals.
- Works with production to ensure the safe and effective transport of production byproducts to the proper waste treatment areas.
- Monitors waste treatment operations by watching gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure treatment machines and processes are working properly.
- Ensures compliance with all relevant procedures and regulations by performing thorough recordkeeping.
- Perform maintenance of equipment and quality checks.
- All other duties as apparent or as assigned required to meet operational business needs.
- Excellent attendance, work performance and safety record.
- Be able to obtain Incertec forklift driving authorization.
- Desire and ability to operate ethically and according to company policies.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers.