INCERTEC provides medical anodizing and plating services for a variety of devices, implantables, instruments and more. Our medical device coating customers rely on us for quality, so we tightly control processes to make sure we meet and exceed their high expectations.
Medical Device Coatings
With a wide variety of coating materials, we can adapt our medical plating services to your manufacturing needs. Discover the high-quality materials we use for our medical clients.
- Type II (Sulfuric Anodize)
- Type III (Hardcoat Anodize)
- Silver Plating
- Metal Passivation
- Gold Plating
- Electroless Nickel
Is Medical Device Coating Safe?
Commonly used in the medical industry to improve performance, quality and longevity, medical plating services have improved the integrity of medical instruments that span from surgical to orthopedic applications. Many physical properties are required to ensure a medical device can be used in the industry. INCERTEC makes sure our products are:
- Properly Sanitized: In order to comply with the rigorous standards of the medical industry, equipment, products, and devices used in the medical plating process have to be thoroughly sanitized.
- Corrosion Resistant: Because medical products are continuously cleaned and reused, they are vulnerable to corrosion. Metal plating services are meant to increase product lifespan and resist corrosion.
- Consistently Accurate: To avoid kinking and improve accuracy, braid coatings are applied to medical devices such as catheters.
- Biocompatible: Each coating used for medical devices has to be compliant and allergy-resistant.
- Radiation Resistant: Used for medical devices involved in x-ray procedures, the metal coating must be radiation resistant.
What Kind of Devices Need of Medical Plating Services?
Certain devices in the medical industry require improved performing and extended working abilities. A variety of instruments require medical device coating, including:
- X-ray equipment
- Diagnostic equipment
- Mounts for tool accessories
- Orthopedic implants
- Surgical tools
- Device components
Going Beyond Traditional Medical Device Coating
In addition to traditional medical device coatings, INCERTEC is able to take on your toughest R&D plating challenges. Cost reduction? Weight reduction? Plating on materials that have never been plated before? We have a track record of medical plating development and innovation, and a passion for creating customized solutions for our customers.
We encourage you to contact INCERTEC today to discuss your current project, secure an estimate or find out how we can help your R&D team develop a cost-effective metal plating solution.
Contact INCERTEC for Metal Plating Services You Can Trust
INCERTEC has been recognized on a national level for the quality we put into our plating services, see all of our certifications to learn more about our metal plating efforts. If you’d like to learn more about our metal plating services, contact us today for more information.